When you have the chance to visit a spa, you get to enjoy some self-care as your skin gets refreshed and rejuvenated. One of the best ways that you can take care of your skin is with a facial. A multi-step skin treatment, facials cleanse, exfoliate, and nourish the skin, promoting a clear, well-hydrated complexion that can help your skin look younger. Two of the most popular options for facial treatments available today are HydraFacials and Geneo Facials. But how do you choose which is the right facial for you? Let’s go beneath the surface with these different kinds of facials and see their similarities and differences.
What is a HydraFacial?
As one of the most popular facial treatments on the market, HydraFacials are also one of the most powerful. A non-invasive skin resurfacing treatment, HydraFacials combine cleansing, exfoliation, extraction, hydration, and antioxidant protection and simultaneously deliver moisturizing serums into the skin.
What are the benefits of HydraFacials?
Some of the benefits of a HydraFacial include:
- Suitable For All Skin Types
- Gentle On The Skin
- Zero Downtime
- Can Be Paired With Other Treatments
- Fully Customizable
What is a Geneo Facial?
A Geneo Facial is comprised of three steps with equal parts exfoliation, oxygenation, and nourishment.
- You can expect a gentle, non-invasive exfoliation as the natural ingredients in the Geneo OxyPod react with the Geneo Primer Gel and trigger the oxygenation process within the skin.
- During the oxygenation process, oxygen is carried to the skin’s surface, as heightened levels of oxygen prep the skin to absorb the nutrients provided throughout the rest of the facial treatment.
- After exfoliating and oxygenating your skin, a blend of active ingredients is infused into your skin during our ultrasound and neo-massage processes, allowing for maximum skin nourishment and hydration.
What are the benefits of Geneo Facial?
Some of the benefits of a Geneo Facial include:
- Soothes Irritated Skin
- Boosts Cellular Renewal
- Reduces Hyperpigmentation
- Fights Acne
- Strengthens Skin Barrier
Let your face glow with one of our signature facials. Our expert team is available and ready to answer any questions you might have to know which facial is best for your skin. We want you to be able to walk out with confidence, with your skin restored to its beautiful, natural state.