In the Greek mythos, Aphrodite was the goddess of love and beauty. Today, this ancient beauty can be recreated with advanced cosmetical methods such as dermaplaning facials. Celebrities and models use these common treatments to achieve silky, bright, and gorgeous skin. At Spa Royale, we specialize in dermaplaning and unleashing the goddess within.
Dermaplaning in Gainesville, Florida, has never been more accessible. If encapsulating divine beauty is your forté, dermaplaning is for you.
Our professional dermaplaning services offer a wide range of benefits:
- Smooth and softer skin. Dermaplaning exfoliates the skin by removing skin debris. Dead skin cells, scar tissue, and hair make your skin appear darker, rough, and dull. Dermaplaning radically improves smoothness and texture by minimizing lines and wrinkles.
- Remove facial hair. Facial hair prevents silky skin and is seen as unattractive. With dermaplaning, our professionals remove all visible baby hair. The result is a truly stunning, bright countenance that everyone can’t help but comment on.
- Convenient. Dermaplaning facial appointments are quick (20-30 minutes) and come with immediate results. Anyone can squeeze a dermaplaning facial during a lunch break or a spare moment.
- Prevent acne outbreaks. Removing debris that clogs the pores and hair follicles will keep your skin fresh and less prone to outbursts. While not recommended for those with current breakouts, dermaplaning can prevent acne in the future.
- Better cosmetic base. Smooth, tight skin holds foundation, makeup, and eye shadows much better than the old skin. Applying cosmetic products and makeup over dead skin cells and wrinkles looks clumpy and unattractive.
- Non-Invasive. Dermaplaning is a clean, simple treatment. No harsh chemicals or incisions are used, resulting in a natural, effective way of dealing with skin debris.
- Better skin absorption. Once we remove all the skin’s dead cells, tissue, and debris, skincare products work more potently. Your skin will be more open and flexible, increasing the effectiveness of hydrating creams, anti-aging serums, and moisturizing lotions.
- Brighter skin. There is an immediate, clear difference after dermaplaning.
It’s easy for us to forget the shell of dead, dry skin that often encapsulates us. Facial dermaplaning frees us from a cocoon of old skin and shows us at our best. After dermaplaning, you’ll feel like shining among the stars.
What is Dermaplaning?
Dermaplaning is a non-invasive skin treatment that clears the skin of hair, scar tissue, and dead skin cells. Our dermatologists will use a scalpel to remove the epidermis- your top layer of skin- at a 45-degree angle. Also known as microplaning or blading, dermaplaning facial is commonly used for the face (although you can receive it anywhere on the body) Dermaplaning facial treatment usually takes 15 to 30 minutes, depending on the person.
Dermaplaning is a remarkably safe procedure that has thrived for years in the world of beauty. Routine dermaplaning has become quite common and often transforms into a monthly ritual. With such outstanding results and benefits, it’s easy to see why our patients keep returning.
When to Dermaplane:
Dermaplaning is a versatile procedure with numerous benefits.
- Important events. Are you getting married or going out for a photoshoot? If so, time to shine. Boost your beauty and confidence with silky-smooth skin.
- Healthier skin. Prevent acne and skin conditions by keeping the pores clean and open.
- Actinic keratosis. These scaly skin patches are no good. Facial dermaplaning offers you a practical, chemical-free method of clearing your skin.
When Not to Dermaplane:
As dermaplaning removes the thin outer layer of skin, you’ll want to avoid this treatment when your skin is inflamed. Such outbreaks may include acne, psoriasis, rosacea, and eczema flare-ups. Dermaplaning during these may cause additional irritation, skin peeling, and outbreaks.
Contact us if you’re unsure about receiving a dermaplaning treatment due to a skin condition.
How Long Does Dermaplaning Last?
The procedure lasts roughly 15 to 30 minutes. Our professionals value your time and devote every second to your beauty.
The results of dermaplaning last 3-4 weeks or one skin rejuvenation cycle. While some patients may choose dermaplaning for important events (such as marriage!), it can also become a regular procedure like bathing.
How Much Does Dermaplaning Cost?
$90. While other spas may charge $200 for the same procedure, at Spa Royale, we believe in making beauty affordable. Our team wants you- and your wallet- to feel and look stunning.
How Often Should You Dermaplane Your Face?
Every 3-5 weeks for best results. A regular face dermaplaning practice will keep your face constantly bright and fresh.
At Spa Royale, we take great pride in the quality of our work. If beauty is in the eye of the beholder, Spa Royale is equipped with the professionals and treatments to help you look- and feel- divine. If beauty is a standard you wish to personify, feel free to explore our med spa and browse through our services.